Tired of streaming shows one after the other? Or looking at your wardrobe wondering which sweat pants you’ll be wearing today? Like many of us, going through the motions of lockdown can be a bit tiring, especially if you have little ones to entertain. Enter the Chandler Tool Candle Making Kit - a happy choice for those lockdown days when you need more than just a glass of wine and a TV to get you through the day. It’s perfect for beginners and seasoned candle making pros alike
- 5lbs Organic Soy Wax
- 50 Cotton Wicks
- 1 Stainless Steel Pouring Pot
- 1 Stainless Steel Spoon
- 2 Stainless Steel Centering Devices
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We stand behind our products 100%. This means if something goes wrong, we’ll make it right. That’s about as deep as we need to go on that…To register your product for warranty, please fill out the below form or email us at email@example.com. We'll take it from there and send you a replacement item, yay!
Shipping & Returns
We always offer FREE Ground Shipping on any order shipped within the good ole' United States of America. We deliver all of our products via UPS (ground + express). We get it, not all first dates are winners. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, please set up a free exchange or $5 flat fee return within 30 days of receiving your order. You have 30 days to exchange or return your item from the date your shipment was received. Send an email to Support@ChandlerTool.com telling us your grievances, along with your order number, zip code + favorite flavor of ice cream. Once our crew authorizes your exchange or return, we'll email you a pre-paid shipping label to send the product back to us. If returning, a $5 flat fee will be deducted from your refunded amount. Any item you're returning or exchanging must be in the original new condition and packaging. $5 flat fee returns are U.S. only please. Once we have received your return, your refund will be processed within 48 hours. You will receive confirmation emails at each step, we promise!
- Since you will be working with hot liquids and open flame, it is important to work in an area far away from other flammable items
- A long-sleeve shirt and gloves help ensure you will not be burned by hot wax
- Wearing closed-toe shoes is also advisable
- Ensure your hair is protected as certain hair products are highly flammable
- Keep a fire extinguisher handy in case of fire
- Protect your working surface by placing an old cloth or layered newspaper over it.
- Wax stains can be a pain to remove, warm water + a damp cloth work best
- Always wear oven mitts or use tongs when handling hot candle molds
- Use an oven mitt or dish rag when handling our stainless steel pouring pot
- When you finish enjoying a candle, never forget to fully extinguish it before going to bed or leaving the room
- Ensure that your candles are placed on level surfaces in such a way to ensure that they won’t be knocked down or tipped over