- LOW HEAT SETTING: 200°C / 392°F / 150 watts
- HIGH HEAT SETTING: 300°C / 572°F / 300 watts
- LOW AIRFLOW RATE SETTING: 1.44 m³/per hour
- HIGH AIRFLOW RATE SETTING: 3.61 m³/per hour
- LIGHTWEIGHT: less than 3/4 lb
- CORD LENGTH: 6’
- WATTS: 30 watts
- VOLTS: 120v
- Working time: 1-2 hours per project, then your heat gun may need to take a little break.
- HEAT SAFETY: They're called heat guns for a reason. They get hot. Our heat gun comes with an insulated plastic nozzle that covers the metal tip protecting those precious digits of yours. Do us a favor, don't take the nozzle off. Although getting really high is fun, high heat that is - we always recommend keeping that bad boy on.
- DURABLE: As with any partner, you want them to last; to be strong when you need help, and soft when you just want a hug. The same goes for a trusted heat gun. Our heat gun is designed with an insulated body to keep the heat at bay from your hands. Paired with a comfort grip that should make working with this tool easier than ever.
- QUIET: Nobody likes a big mouth, and neither do we. Our heat gun is remarkably quiet, some say it's like ocean waves crashing against the beach.
- UL-CERTIFIED – Our glue guns are all UL certified. It’s kind of a big deal...which means as much as we like making an impact, we don’t want to shock, burn, or set things ablaze. For those that do not know, UL stands for Underwriters Laboratories; the industry standard for North American safety certification. UL Certification ain’t cheap, but we’re proud to say we won’t sell a heat gun without it.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We stand behind our products 100%. This means if something goes wrong, we’ll make it right. That’s about as deep as we need to go on that…To register your product for warranty, please fill out the below form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll take it from there and send you a replacement item, yay!
Shipping & Returns
We always offer FREE Ground Shipping on any order shipped within the good ole' United States of America. We deliver all of our products via UPS (ground + express). We get it, not all first dates are winners. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, please set up a free exchange or $5 flat fee return within 30 days of receiving your order. You have 30 days to exchange or return your item from the date your shipment was received. Send an email to Support@ChandlerTool.com telling us your grievances, along with your order number, zip code + favorite flavor of ice cream. Once our crew authorizes your exchange or return, we'll email you a pre-paid shipping label to send the product back to us. If returning, a $5 flat fee will be deducted from your refunded amount. Any item you're returning or exchanging must be in the original new condition and packaging. $5 flat fee returns are U.S. only please. Once we have received your return, your refund will be processed within 48 hours. You will receive confirmation emails at each step, we promise!
- This heat gun comes equipped with a plastic nozzle cover
- Do not use the heat gun in damp settings and do not place it in water
- This heat gun is not intended for use by children
- Never use this heat gun near an open flame
- Always operate the heat gun in a well-ventilated area
- Your heat gun may smell slightly for the first use, this is normal
- Always rest your heat gun on the included stand, do not place it on its side
- Unplug the heat gun when not in use
- Allow the heat gun to completely cool before storing
- For those of you McGuyver fans out there, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the heat gun or its cord; contact us and we'll help you out