- WATTS: 100 watts
- GLUE STICKS: 10 sticks included @ 11mm / 7/16”
- CORD LENGTH: 5’
- MAXIMUM HEAT: 190°C / 374° F
- PRE-HEATING TIME: 4-6 minutes
- STAND-UP BASE: Even on the most tired of days, the Chandler Tool glue guns get a bit of help with 2 stands included. Each glue gun includes a metal tripod kickstand + a removable stand-up base. That's right folks, she can stand on her own. We rarely remove the bottom base unless working in tight quarters; it is simply too much of a good thing to pass up
- NO DRIPS: We partnered with the folks in white lab coats to develop a professional-quality hot glue gun that does NOT drip between uses.
- UL-CERTIFIED: Our glue guns are all UL certified. It’s kind of a big deal...which means as much as we like making an impact, we don’t want to shock, burn, or set things ablaze. For those that do not know, UL stands for Underwriters Laboratories; the industry standard for North American safety certification. UL Certification ain’t cheap, but we’re proud to say we won’t sell a hot melt gun without it
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We stand behind our products 100%. This means if something goes wrong, we’ll make it right. That’s about as deep as we need to go on that…To register your product for warranty, please fill out the below form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll take it from there and send you a replacement item, yay!
We always offer FREE Ground Shipping on any order shipped within the good ole' United States of America. We deliver all of our products via UPS (ground + express). We get it, not all first dates are winners. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, please set up a free exchange or $5 flat fee return within 30 days of receiving your order. You have 30 days to exchange or return your item from the date your shipment was received. Send an email to Support@ChandlerTool.com telling us your grievances, along with your order number, zip code + favorite flavor of ice cream. Once our crew authorizes your exchange or return, we'll email you a pre-paid shipping label to send the product back to us. If returning, a $5 flat fee will be deducted from your refunded amount. Any item you're returning or exchanging must be in the original new condition and packaging. $5 flat fee returns are U.S. only please. Once we have received your return, your refund will be processed within 48 hours. You will receive confirmation emails at each step, we promise!
- Always use a drip mat underneath your glue gun when not in use
- This glue gun is not intended for use by children
- Do not use the glue gun in damp settings and do not place it in water
- Never use this glue gun near an open flame
- Always operate the glue gun in a well-ventilated area
- Always rest your glue gun on 1 of the 2 included stands
- Do not place the glue gun on its side
- Only use 11mm 7/16” glue sticks for the CT100
- Once plugged in, never remove the glue stick from the back of the glue gun
- Unplug the glue gun when not in use
- For those of you McGuyver fans out there, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the glue gun or its cord; contact us and we'll help you out