Why waste money on single use premade candles when you can make your own? With a 500 watt electric hot plate to melt your wax, 1lbs of organic soy wax, 5 wicks, two centering devices, a stirring spoon, and a stainless steel pouring pot, our candle making starter kit comes with everything you need to make more than twenty candles.
When it comes to candles, everyone's preferences are different. Some prefer earthy scents while others prefer floral. Some prefer candles in glass jars while others prefer metal tins. That's why we only include the essentials! Truly customize your candles by adding the scents, dyes, and containers of your choice.
Need help getting started? Visit our library for information on how to make candles or contact our customer service team for additional tips and tricks.
Tired of streaming shows one after the other? Or looking at your wardrobe wondering which sweat pants you’ll be wearing today? Like many of us, going through the motions of lockdown can be a bit tiring, especially if you have little ones to entertain. Enter the Chandler Tool Candle Making Kit - a happy choice for those lockdown days when you need more than just a glass of wine and a TV to get you through the day. It’s perfect for beginners and seasoned candle making pros alike
- 1lbs Organic Soy Wax
- 5 Cotton Wicks
- 1 Stainless Steel Pouring Pot
- 1 Stainless Steel Spoon
- 2 Stainless Steel Centering Devices
- Electric Hot Plate
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We stand behind our products 100%. This means if something goes wrong, we’ll make it right. That’s about as deep as we need to go on that…To register your product for warranty, please fill out the below form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll take it from there and send you a replacement item, yay!
- Since you will be working with hot liquids and open flame, it is important to work in an area far away from other flammable items
- Ensure you wear protective clothing (face mask, goggles, wet suit, helmet) - all kidding aside, don't wear clothing that you're worried about messing up, and try to stay away from an open flame. It just makes good sense
- A long-sleeve shirt and gloves help ensure you will not be burned by hot wax
- Wearing closed-toe shoes is also advisable - save the piggies!
- Ensure your hair is protected as it is super flammable especially if you use certain hair products to look fine
- Keep a fire extinguisher handy in case of fire
- Protect your working surface by placing an old cloth or layered newspaper over it.
- Wax stains can be a pain to remove, warm water + a damp cloth work best
- Always wear oven mitts or use tongs when handling hot candle molds
- Use an oven mitt or dish rag when handling our stainless steel pouring pot
- When you finish enjoying a candle, never forget to fully extinguish it before going to bed or leaving the room
- Ensure that your candles are placed on level surfaces in such a way to ensure that they won’t be knocked down or tipped over